Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 8: Fine Art Template




Flowers: 5.6.11; 1 pm; Rexburg, Idaho;f9/ 1/100; Canon Rebel T2i; Manual
Moss: 5.25.11; 3 pm; Bannack, Montana; f5.6; 1/800; Canon Rebel T2i; Manual

This image was created using clipping masks in Photoshop. I love this format because of it flexibility. I can substitute any image in for this one at any time. I used text in Photoshop as well to add the logo. The watermark signature was created through Adobe Illustrator and then added behind the logo text. I really like the professionalism this format gives the photo along with it flexibility. Then I took a challenge and tried a gift for Father's Day. My family is a beach-going surfing family, so I made this collage for my Dad of all the pictures of us 6 kids growing up and him teaching us how to surf. I took this surfboard shape from a live trace in Illustrator and made it a clipping mask for the collage of images. It took me nearly 4 hours, but was a blast!

1 comment: