Monday, June 20, 2011

Photolusion

Photolusion

Originals:


1. Running: 6.18.11; 9am; BYU-Idaho, Rexburg; f 4.5; 1/2000; Canon Rebel T2i; Manual
2. Prep: 6.18.11; 9am; BYU-Idaho, Rexburg; f 4.5; 1/2000; Canon Rebel T2i; Manual

This challenge of Photolusion was really fun to experiment with. I looked up samples for this creative photography approach, but did not get any really great ideas. Instead I came up with this idea when during this photo shoot. I was taking the model's portraits on the campus track. She loves to run and I wanted to show this passion through her pictures. She uses her Ipod to pump herself up before she runs, and this is what I wanted to portray with my photolusion. The light from the track was really bright, so I made my shutter speed as fast as possible. Minor edits were done in camera raw such as saturation, exposure, and vibrance. The original image was also cropped in Adobe Photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment